WinWoungSG0001WinWoungSG0001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 4 art Reviews

Axem Rangers Axem Rangers

Cool picture full of a great time in gaming

Oh hey! It's the Axem Rangers. It was a good time battling them and beating them worthlessly. I like the mixture you used of great shading and colors and expressing their emotions in a serious way more than in Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars. Thy're good anyways and look awesome.

"Thanks for renewing the great time of playing the game. Great picture of the Axem Rangers" ~Shawn G.

Krackitu Krackitu

Fun boss to play against.

You can just imagine what would happen if this happened. Electricity flying around the stage while spiky balls drop down and deflect lightning randomly. Then release shocks as they open up. Kirby needs the mario invincibilty star or mario needs the invincibilty candy. Great choice of colors adding a nice, light touch to the dark kracko. I'm sure all the little kids out there will have a blast dodging spike balls and lightning raining down terror upon your sadly 5 life character.

"This would be a fun boss to play against and the light colors added a nice look" ~Shawn G.

Pikachu does not approve Pikachu does not approve

Funny truth on that

Pokemon snap was fun though I'm kind of in arguement why everyone is stating wrong things or hate some games. Pikachu does eat apples though would hate them being thrown at him in pokemon snap. Great thought on the drawing and other games were good too except for the new games. They changed all that was right by changing it up.(Arguement ceased, hopefully)

"Nice joke or truth on Pokemon Snap. Other games were fun too!" ~Shawn G.

Jaco Lock Jaco Lock

Good job

Your character or creatur just made right there is so simple yet clean and looks awsome in its unique way. So, I loke it.