WinWoungSG0001WinWoungSG0001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

Splendid work

This was absolutely great just as a professional would. I liked the fast-paced rythym started from the build. The vooice was really good and this song is an absolute genius compared to the some of the songs on the audio portal. I kept listening to this for a long time while I was sketching. Great job.

"You really know your style of music and perfected it to complete amazement" ~Shawn G.

The daytime of the night The daytime of the night

The title doesn't fit well, but it sounded great

The title doesn't fit much with the song though it is nice. You had an ok dubstep and this fits more in a video game area where you venture through grassy plains or ruins. The beginning of the build was very quiet, but rose up better. The music is fine. The 8 is from the two flaws.

"Nice music. It fits with the dancing genre and is great to listen to." ~Shawn G.

Evertvel responds:

thx for the constructive criticism and general review!

Life is not immortal Life is not immortal

Simple though the same throughout the song

Wow. The title does fit with the music. Thinking about this, one would imagine a grassy field with someone admiring the nature or being underwater like in video games. Anyways, this is very light for music and is good. One thing though, it's the same throughout the whole song. It would be perfect for an underwater theme if shorter though this was too long of the same music.

"The music is ok and is very relaxing and such, but it seems that its looped. Nice work." ~Shawn G.

Turtleboi responds:

wow! ty for the long response! i appreciate it! and ill see what i can do to make it slower (= i must admit tho that it gets a bit borring after 2 mins xD

I Dream of good scores I Dream of good scores

It's just looped and depressing.

This song is good, I suppose. There was no build or good climax and if they were put in there this song would have gotten an 8. Just liste to the song. It sounds too much like mario, but looped and and made by simply pressing depressing tones and mixing them with fast paced music. You can do better and at least you make songs. Sorry, but this was too looped into a full song.

"You could do better though next time, listen over and think how people would enjoy it." ~Shawn G.

gary1211 responds:

I know what you mean

Eddsworld Credits Theme Eddsworld Credits Theme

You never cease to be a great artist

Hmph, a well made tune I agree. As I watch more and more of your creations over and over, I find more of your work. I look forward to your submissions. You are an A+ in animations.

Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011 Apocalypse [Suspense] RD2011

This shall be known

My thoughts on this are great. Though not a build and I know, suspension, but this will become famous. The music fits in to scenery like tetris or some metaphor. Anyways, this is ,not was, truly magnificent. I wish you luck on your work and pay.

MrMusicalLion responds:

Hmm now you're making me want to make some more Action themed music.. well every piece of music I make, I make it with the intention of it blowing peoples minds away... nothing less is acceptable ^_^ Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the encouragement/confirmation! ^_^

Match Brandon [wsk] Match Brandon [wsk]

Perfect for calming games

Oh sweet calmness. The flow was simple yet nice adding on over time. Reminds you of childhood video games. This was nice and I wish you luck on your upcoming ideas. Ahhhh...relaxation.

wandschrank responds:

I'm glad you like it! :)

DS - Supernova DS - Supernova

Genius, amazing, incredible, etc.

Waaah...it's so great. The build was awesome leading to a fall then an automatic rise. This reminds me of the great battles in video games such as Zero 2. I enjoy listening to these types of music with the chaos feeling relative to what I said before. Just, amazing work and keep doing your fantastic work.

dietsnapple135 responds:

Hah, glad you like it. My style is a bit chaotic, but hey if people like it, I have no reason to stop making it

-[PK]- Escape -[PK]- Escape

This...is amazing

This...this art...this scouter breaker...is just awesome. It had that correct build leading to the main music. At the end, it just stuns you listening to it's greatness. You know your music well. I give you a 10-HA-I say 11.

Sheik's Theme [Ocarina] Sheik's Theme [Ocarina]

Relaxing

Ahhh...calming like the waters in a gentle ocean or a zen garden's calming affect. This really brings you back when you played these games. A 10, I give to you good lad.

Ocarina-Kid responds:

Thanks man, just wanted to create something little to bring back those nostalgic memories ;) I don't quite think it deserves a 10 but thanks for your generosity!