WinWoungSG0001WinWoungSG0001

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Really good job. It was more than great!

Whoa, this one was awesome! I have seen your other animations from start to end and they were great. I enjoy your great ideas to incorporate creations vs. creator with some on the creator's side. It has great fluid like battles and smart choices of background battle scenes with usable objects. Like your work, this was genius, great and a real animation.

"This was a splendid animation worth a ten in ingenuity and is a fun to look back on." ~Shawn G.

StickBoy (Improv. tweens) StickBoy (Improv. tweens)

Boring

This was boring. Not to be a rude person saying as there were tweening trobles and was made at 1 a.m. There was a story, but the rest is a setback. It was hard to read since it changed fast and the emotions don't impact what they mean as well. I know this was made early though you can do better.

"This wasn't worth the watch." ~Shawn G.

kelpso responds:

I agree; I guess I'm making animations because I'm trying to motivate myself to keep making this game (a game that isn't crap XD). I'll stop uploading videos until I learn to animate properly and I really appreciate your feedback :D
To be honest, I'm surprised this even got past the judging...

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Pfff...ha ha ha...lol

This was extremely funny. The whole series is great and it's nice seeing you improve on. Ironic how Blockhead makes us have happy moments killing other peoples moods. Anyway, this was great and I broke out laughing at the intersection of everyone.

"I just enjoy the series. Blockhead made a great reason to laugh today. Great job!" ~Shawn G.

Rampaging Boss Rampaging Boss

The title says it all

This animation was etremely funny seeing as every employies death made it even more funny. The animation was great for only writing though some lines could have been fixed. Personaly, I burst out laughung when the 1st slacker got stabbed and the gun man killed himself after missing his target. Whoever they were, they were great. Don't kill me...I don't know them sadly. Overall, this was great work.

"Every moment beginning with the first chase I was smiling ready to laugh a lot" ~Shawn G.

Charmander and Squirtle Charmander and Squirtle

This was really funny looked really good

Your animations really are funny. To me, it was best during the squirtle's bubble attack and charmander's appearence at the end of his scream. Sad that charmander had died at the end due to a "fugly" pokemon trainer. Overall, it brought me down laughing so it deserves a 10.

"This...is...funn-pff..bwa ha ha ha ha...ha...ha...ha. This was very entertaining" ~Shawn G.

vlaktemaat responds:

Snorlax Vs Snorlax Snorlax Vs Snorlax

Very entertaining

The dancing bit to me was the best. Poor snorlax showed his best moves and got his head twisted then died at the end. No one cares about the trainers. Just...the snorlax's real win. Overall, it was a great animation that really gets a trophy.

"This was so funny! Remember when snorlax did that then snorlax...pff...ha ha ha..." ~Shawn G.

Tarboy Tarboy

A legend has been born from Tarboy

This is surpasses greatness. This animation was extremely dramatic changing battle and music right after another. The music choice was just perfect really showing us how important each scene was. Also, it was great with the grandfather/relative/someone telling the story changing from rapid story line to slow details. Heh...heh...shut up Billy! Regarding all that, a new era has just been started and new posibilities had risen from this speachless animation. You are a true and outstanding animator.

"This gave the feeling of a true dramatic movie into a great animation and good luck on the sequel" ~Shawn G.

Madness Combat 5.5 Madness Combat 5.5

Very unspeakably awesome

I have seen all of your work over and over watching how the story begins to end. This was really great work and the quality button was a great help. It was great to see them fight focused and together killing everyone back-to-back. Also, your effort was highly respected in this with all the detail put in short fights and background. Anyways, great work and I hope you can make more awesome submissions.

"This is truly a flash and a greatly detailed one at that. It deserved number 1 trophies" ~Shawn G.

--Orange-- --Orange--

This is one of the best touching animations

Very short but touching. As the character changes himself each day to cover indifference, but a little girl tells him it does'nt matter and as that connection establishes. The girl changes the grey part of her to her true colored self and the town realizes they don't need to be all one so they change through one man's courage to be himself. This movie was short yet very good giving us the meaning from start to end.

"This is touching and will not be a "was" for a heartfelt animation" ~Shawn G.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

A legend to be

This proves to al on their quest that they have their own great destiny to be the greatest legend of all the and or a fellow peasant working to become great. Thus showing us your Great Destiny Man 2 rocks and shall be cut into history. That and we may find a lunatic berry eater related to our modern day version roaming around saving us by almost killing us.